Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ch-Ch-Chubby Cheeks
















We went to the pediatrician yesterday for a little 5 week check-in. Maeve now weighs 9 pounds, 13 ounces. Even the nurse commented on her chubby cheeks. She's now in the 75th percentile, up from the 25th percentile a few weeks ago. Overall, the doctor said she's doing great-- and the MD even answered some of the questions I had (see attached pic for an example of my restraint). What I didn't ask about is Maeve's propensity for displaying her hands-- they will not stay tucked under a blanket, or in a wrap, and when they do bust loose, there are some dramatic displays of those jazz hands. Maybe she'll be a pianist?










1 comment:

jenimok said...

I love how prepared you were with questions! I can't believe Maeve is already almost 10 lbs. She's sooooooo cute with those pinchable cheeks.